Basic Fly Tying
A Beginner's Benchside ReferenceBook - 2001
* Your Quest investigation activity at the start of every chapter that encourages students to inquire and engage
* Overarching ideas units that challenge students to place themselves within the context of a bigger picture
* Dedicated Science inquiry skills chapters and Investigations that progressively build inquiry skills
* Dedicated Thinking skills units that encourage students to think about how they learn and understand
* Dedicated Science as a human endeavour units that feature real-world science
* Individual pathways sheets that provide differentiated learning and consolidate knowledge
* Study and ICT checklists that outline key content and resources in each chapter
What is eBookPLUS?
This title features eBookPLUS: an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available to you online at the JacarandaPLUS website ( www.jacplus.com.au ).
Your eBookPLUS resources include:
* ProjectsPLUS - ICT-based projects that use an innovative research management system featuring video introductions, templates for students to build their projects and weblinks to resources
* video eLessons featuring real scientists and real-world science
* interactivities to help students investigate concepts
* weblinks to the latest research and information
Science Quest 9 Australian Curriculum Edition Student Workbook is designed to deepen and enhance student learning with additional classroom or homework activities for each chapter.
* A focus on literacy and numeracy skills
* Comprehension and extension of key concepts
* Chapter review puzzles, summaries and worksheets
Worksheet answers and editable Word versions of the worksheets and other resources can be accessed online by teachers through the Science Quest 9 Australian Curriculum Edition eGuidePLUS available online at the JacarandaPLUS website ( www.jacplus.com.au ).
assessON Science Quest 9 Australian Curriculum Edition Student Edition provides additional assessment resources for your Science course. With this innovative online tool your students can:
* easily complete homework and assessment tasks online or create their own for extra revision
* obtain worked solutions and receive instant feedback
* view easy-to-follow reports to monitor their progress and identify strengths and weaknesses